viernes, noviembre 24, 2006

Post dedicado a las chicas de Thelma Y Louise!!!

I'm going out tonight I'm feelin' alright Gonna let it all hang out
Wanna make some noise really raise my voice
Yeah, I wanna scream and shout
No inhibitions make no conditions get a little outta line
I ain't gonna act politically correct I only wanna have a good time
The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action feel the attraction
Color my hair, do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman! The girls need a break
tonight we're gonna take the chance to get out on the town
We don't need romance we only wanna dance
We're gonna let our hair hang down
The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts, short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action, feel the attraction
Color my hair, do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!
The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun)
Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts, short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action feel the attraction
Color my hair, do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!
I get totally crazy Can you feel it
Come, come, come on baby
I feel like a woman

4 comentarios:

negropiombo dijo...

Whatzamatta? What´s all this fucking madness demonstration? I don`t wanna stay in a bedalam in Lanús. I wanna get an easy time, drink champú and enjoy the wonderful and tender Argentine beef (poor cows and heifers and steers¡). Behave yourself, please! Remember I love you so much...

Nemesis dijo...

Dear uncle!! No busques explicaciones a nuestras incoherencias. Desde ya te aviso que te vas a encontrar en el centro de un torbellino de libertinaje y descontrol. Y si no te gusta... no te va a quedar otra que unirte a nosotras. Ya estamos tarde para retroceder. Y si no te nos unis.. lamentablemente quedaras en casa cuidando los pibes.. jajajajajaj.
Te queremos!!!
Pd: Nosotras tambien queremos el champu.. y te acompañaremos, pero lo tomaremos como un pre-party warm up.. jajajaja

Anónimo dijo...

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too I'm on the highway to hell
No stop signs, speed limit Nobody's gonna slow me down Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land I'm on the highway to hell (Don't stop me)
And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell...

esto es un buen tema!!!
no esa mierda...
Mocha.

Nemesis dijo...

Hace rato que estamos en la highway to hell mocha.. de hecho creo que ya llegamos hace un ratito largo!!